Close Menu
Technology Mag

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot
    Anker’s powerful home theater on wheels is pure chaos

    Anker’s powerful home theater on wheels is pure chaos

    February 21, 2026
    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    February 20, 2026
    Xbox chief Phil Spencer is leaving Microsoft

    Xbox chief Phil Spencer is leaving Microsoft

    February 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Subscribe
    Technology Mag
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Games
    • Gear
    • Reviews
    • Science
    • Security
    • Trending
    • Press Release
    Technology Mag
    Home » T-Mobile asked to stop advertising Price Lock for 5G home internet service
    News

    T-Mobile asked to stop advertising Price Lock for 5G home internet service

    News RoomBy News RoomJune 17, 20242 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Email
    T-Mobile asked to stop advertising Price Lock for 5G home internet service

    The NAD is part of the nonprofit BBB National Programs that evaluates claims presented in the ads industry. AT&T brought the challenge against the Price Lock claim, which appeared in numerous advertisements in print, online, and TV. In each instance, the description below the Price Lock claim says, “Get your last month of service on us if we ever raise your internet rate.” The NAD argues that this disclosure contradicts the main message of the ‘Price Lock’ claim, as T-Mobile really isn’t locking in a customer’s price and will only guarantee them one month of free service if T-Mobile raises their bill.

    The NAD recommends that T-Mobile change its claim to explain this or stop advertising it completely. In the past, T-Mobile often advertised certain internet and mobile plans as coming with a Price Lock guarantee, which is supposed to prevent T-Mobile from raising a customer’s monthly price after signing up.

    However, T-Mobile changed this policy for new customers in January to only offer one month of free service in the event of a price increase. Around the same time, T-Mobile increased the price of its 5G home internet service. It later raised prices across its mobile plans. T-Mobile plans to comply with the NAD’s decision, but it told the NAD that the ads in question “appropriately communicate the generous terms of its Price Lock policy.”

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Email
    Previous ArticleSonos says its privacy policy change wasn’t for dubious reasons
    Next Article Sleep Number finally offers an affordable smart mattress

    Related Posts

    Anker’s powerful home theater on wheels is pure chaos

    Anker’s powerful home theater on wheels is pure chaos

    February 21, 2026
    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    February 20, 2026
    Xbox chief Phil Spencer is leaving Microsoft

    Xbox chief Phil Spencer is leaving Microsoft

    February 20, 2026
    Read Xbox chief Phil Spencer’s memo about leaving Microsoft

    Read Xbox chief Phil Spencer’s memo about leaving Microsoft

    February 20, 2026
    SCOTUS rules Trump’s tariffs are illegal — but the fight is far from over

    SCOTUS rules Trump’s tariffs are illegal — but the fight is far from over

    February 20, 2026
    Microsoft says today’s Xbox shake-up doesn’t mean game studio layoffs

    Microsoft says today’s Xbox shake-up doesn’t mean game studio layoffs

    February 20, 2026
    Our Picks
    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    February 20, 2026
    Xbox chief Phil Spencer is leaving Microsoft

    Xbox chief Phil Spencer is leaving Microsoft

    February 20, 2026
    Read Xbox chief Phil Spencer’s memo about leaving Microsoft

    Read Xbox chief Phil Spencer’s memo about leaving Microsoft

    February 20, 2026
    SCOTUS rules Trump’s tariffs are illegal — but the fight is far from over

    SCOTUS rules Trump’s tariffs are illegal — but the fight is far from over

    February 20, 2026
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Microsoft says today’s Xbox shake-up doesn’t mean game studio layoffs News

    Microsoft says today’s Xbox shake-up doesn’t mean game studio layoffs

    By News RoomFebruary 20, 2026

    Xbox has new leaders today, now that Phil Spencer and Sarah Bond are out -…

    Xbox shakeup: Phil Spencer and Sarah Bond are leaving Microsoft

    Xbox shakeup: Phil Spencer and Sarah Bond are leaving Microsoft

    February 20, 2026
    Read Microsoft gaming CEO Asha Sharma’s first memo on the future of Xbox

    Read Microsoft gaming CEO Asha Sharma’s first memo on the future of Xbox

    February 20, 2026
    Amazon blames human employees for an AI coding agent’s mistake

    Amazon blames human employees for an AI coding agent’s mistake

    February 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of use
    • Advertise
    • Contact
    © 2026 Technology Mag. All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.