Close Menu
Technology Mag

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot
    The Pixel 10A and Soundcore Space One are just two of the best deals this week

    The Pixel 10A and Soundcore Space One are just two of the best deals this week

    February 21, 2026
    Anker’s powerful home theater on wheels is pure chaos

    Anker’s powerful home theater on wheels is pure chaos

    February 21, 2026
    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    February 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Subscribe
    Technology Mag
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Games
    • Gear
    • Reviews
    • Science
    • Security
    • Trending
    • Press Release
    Technology Mag
    Home » Trump says the US is taking a 10 percent stake in Intel
    News

    Trump says the US is taking a 10 percent stake in Intel

    News RoomBy News RoomAugust 22, 20251 Min Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Email
    Trump says the US is taking a 10 percent stake in Intel

    President Donald Trump has confirmed that the US will take a 10 percent stake in Intel. During a press conference on Friday, Trump said Intel CEO Lip-Bu Tan agreed to give the government the stake, which is valued at around $10 billion. Earlier this month, Trump called on Tan to resign over his ties to China, and today he positioned the deal as a way for the executive to “keep his job.”

    Trump told reporters that he floated the offer during negotiations with Tan. “I said, ‘I think it would be good having the United States as your partner,’” Trump said. “They’ve agreed to do it, and I think it’s a great deal for them.”

    Intel declined to comment.

    Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent hinted at the government’s potential investment this week, saying during an interview with CNBC that it “would be a conversion of grants” meant to “stabilize the company for chip production here in the US.”

    It doesn’t seem like this is the end for Trump’s approach to deal-making, as he said during the briefing that “he’ll do more of them” in the future.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Email
    Previous ArticleThe Upgraded RadRunner Max Has Front Suspension and a Car-Detecting Rear Light
    Next Article Our Editors’ Favorite Big Screen Chromebook Is Now $159

    Related Posts

    The Pixel 10A and Soundcore Space One are just two of the best deals this week

    The Pixel 10A and Soundcore Space One are just two of the best deals this week

    February 21, 2026
    Anker’s powerful home theater on wheels is pure chaos

    Anker’s powerful home theater on wheels is pure chaos

    February 21, 2026
    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    February 20, 2026
    Xbox chief Phil Spencer is leaving Microsoft

    Xbox chief Phil Spencer is leaving Microsoft

    February 20, 2026
    Read Xbox chief Phil Spencer’s memo about leaving Microsoft

    Read Xbox chief Phil Spencer’s memo about leaving Microsoft

    February 20, 2026
    SCOTUS rules Trump’s tariffs are illegal — but the fight is far from over

    SCOTUS rules Trump’s tariffs are illegal — but the fight is far from over

    February 20, 2026
    Our Picks
    Anker’s powerful home theater on wheels is pure chaos

    Anker’s powerful home theater on wheels is pure chaos

    February 21, 2026
    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    Web scraper sued by Google claims Google is the one scraping the web

    February 20, 2026
    Xbox chief Phil Spencer is leaving Microsoft

    Xbox chief Phil Spencer is leaving Microsoft

    February 20, 2026
    Read Xbox chief Phil Spencer’s memo about leaving Microsoft

    Read Xbox chief Phil Spencer’s memo about leaving Microsoft

    February 20, 2026
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    SCOTUS rules Trump’s tariffs are illegal — but the fight is far from over News

    SCOTUS rules Trump’s tariffs are illegal — but the fight is far from over

    By News RoomFebruary 20, 2026

    The US Supreme Court struck down some of Donald Trump’s tariffs on foreign imports, which…

    Microsoft says today’s Xbox shake-up doesn’t mean game studio layoffs

    Microsoft says today’s Xbox shake-up doesn’t mean game studio layoffs

    February 20, 2026
    Xbox shakeup: Phil Spencer and Sarah Bond are leaving Microsoft

    Xbox shakeup: Phil Spencer and Sarah Bond are leaving Microsoft

    February 20, 2026
    Read Microsoft gaming CEO Asha Sharma’s first memo on the future of Xbox

    Read Microsoft gaming CEO Asha Sharma’s first memo on the future of Xbox

    February 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of use
    • Advertise
    • Contact
    © 2026 Technology Mag. All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.